Luray Caverns, Swing Dancing, Geargetown

A group of about 15 were going to visit Luray Caverns this morning.  I decided to drive my car and took two people with me, Shannon and Matthew.  We had a good conversation along the way about dating, relationship, being single in the ward, etc., which made it a more interesting drive.  We all toured the caverns, which took around one hour and then decided to go to Spelunker's for a late lunch.  I had great chicken tenders, fries and a small ice cream - everything was great, especially the chicken.  One the ride back, I had Shannon in the back and Marlene in the front.  I got to talk to Marlene a lot and mostly gave her a conversion story and we talked about dating and other common things.  It was good getting to know her and I took her number when we said goodbye so that we could spend more time together.

Later in the evening, I picked up Andrea and we went to the country/swing dance event with the YSA group in McLean.  We stayed for about two hours and danced a little after the instructions were done.  I saw Mira there and talked with her and then danced with one of the younger girls.  I enjoyed the swing dancing part but not the country line dancing.  Andrea and I decided to leave and we ended up taking a walk around Georgetown since she lives near there.  We walked around for a while and talked about different things and then I took her back home and left.