Saturday evening was the adult stake conference meeting at the stake center. I attended with Michelle, after our dinner together. The room was full and we sat in the back on folding chairs. Afterwards, we went to the grocery store to get food for Sunday's chili brunch. While at the store, we ran into a few others. I got a cake and Michelle got ingredients for her chili.
Sunday was the next stake conference meeting. I got there on time, but most seats were taken. I circled the room and noticed Michelle had saved me a seat, so I sat next to her. Afterwards, we went upstairs to help with the brunch setup. I got my food after waiting in line for a while and went to sit at the seat I had saved, but Michelle signaled me to come sit at her table, so I joined her. We had a good time and left shortly after.