Sacrament - Day 51: Passing Sacrament

I got there on time today and was asked to help pass sacrament, so I took the 6th position. The passing went well, although we ran out of water a few times and had to swap trays with those who still had water. I walked out right after sacrament and ran into Shavonne in the hall, so I talked to her for a little while.  I then saw Martin, who was coming to home teach after church, so I told him about Paul's broken arm. We went together to see Paul and I ended talking to Rebecca and Melinda. Melinda said that we should go for a walk after church sometime, so I agreed.

Martin came over after church for home teaching and we had a good talk. Wendy was not coming, so I texted Melinda and we met for a walk. We took some trails and walked for about an hour. It was a nice day and the conversation was good. I returned home after that.