Missionary Dinner and Opera in the Outfield

Rebecca and I planned to meet the missionaries for dinner at the Mexican place by church.  I waited at the metro stop for Rebecca, but she walked to church since her phone was dying and she didn't get my text. I drove towards church and saw her and the sister missionaries walking back, so I pulled over and gave them a ride to the restaurant.  The sisters were new to me, so we just introduced ourselves and gave some background.  They're teaching the lessons to Rebecca again, so they are familiar with her.

We had a good time eating, but got out later than expected. Rebecca and I decided to drive to the park instead of taking the metro, because of track construction delays. I paid to park in the garage and we found Esther and Barry and sat by them. Erin, Wendy and Russell joined as well.  The Magic Flute opera play was very good and played on the big screen.  It was nice at night as all the lights were turned off. It ended around 10pm and we all walked out together.  I took Rebecca back home and went on from there.