Sacrament - Day 55: Stake Calling

I arrived early today and setup the water for sacrament. Nic was to bring the bread, but was late. After finishing the water with help from Doug, we used bread from Colonial since Nic had not arrived yet. Nic arrived when he was done, so I told him to just put the bread on the counter.  I helped pass, since others wanted to bless. I asked Nic afterwards to clean up since I had a meeting with the Stake.

After sacrament, I ran into Shannon, so talked to her for a while. I then went to the bishop's area and waited for my turn with the Stake rep. I went in and he said that there's a youth conference in July and he needed single adults as counselors for the three weekdays. He said that the previous two he asked could not do it, but I agreed to do it. We talked a little and he said that someone would be in touch.  I think it will be a good opportunity to work with the youth and I look forward to it.

I went to Sunday school and sat by Wendy. I left after that class.