I arrived early to setup sacrament and Nic was right behind me with the bread. We had to add more gluten-free items during the preceding hymn, because more people showed up on those rows. I passed for the overflow. After sacrament, Wendy and I searched for an empty room so that I could give her a blessing. We couldn't find anything, so we brought a chair into the kitchen and I gave her a blessing there. I then went down to Jill's class because Javier from the Stake wanted to talk to me about the youth conference calling.
I met with Javier after the class and he extended the calling to me. However, I let him know that I was already sustained for it the previous week. He gave me more details about the calling and I left for home. He called me later and asked if I could come by the Stake center to get set apart. I went over there at 6pm after three home teaching visits. I ran into Tali in the lobby and talked to her for a while. Javier and Elder Santos then set me apart in a room and I returned home. The organizers sent a guide book by email, so that will be helpful.