Labels:
FHE
FHE: Burgers and Friends
I met the group at church and we walked over to Crystal City for dinner. I spent most of the walk talking to Lael about some business ideas that I had, and he was interested in an old one and thought that it would be good to revive it. At the table, I sat across from Darla and talked to her for a while. Emily, who I hadn't met before, said that she was looking for a software developer and asked if I wanted a job. She then invite me to an apple picking trip that they are having at the end of the month. I talked to Mike and Shannon and started the walk back with Lael, Keri, and Abby. During the walk back, I mostly talked to Keri about the real estate market in the area and how I was thinking of buying something. She mentioned that she had been too, so we talked about that.