Sacrament - Day 24: Time to Pass and Priesthood Meeting

I had to drive Ali today because his car was still not running.  As soon as I walked into the chapel, I was asked to help pass the sacrament, so I agreed.  I was given my position and told where to pass.  However, when I started passing, another person took my row (first center), so that broke the alternate distribution in that section. This meant that I ended up holding two trays of bread at the end of my section.  The other guy had to come around and get it.  I then passed the tray on the side section and returned to my post.  The water was passed properly.  During our EQ session, we got a small lecture about the lack of choreography.

At Sunday school, I sat with Jennifer and then went downstairs for the EQ East session.  While there, I participated a little.  Afterwards, I sat in the lobby with Isaac and Jared and talked to a few people, including Abby and Jennica.

Later that evening, there was a stake priesthood meeting at the stake center.  I spoke to Ryan while there and sat next to Chad.  They were good talks and the stake president announced that he will be replaced.  I spoke to Chad for a while afterwards and then went home.