Sacrament - Day 21: Testimony

About half the people were at the testimony meeting today because of the Labor Day holiday.  I sat near Jennifer and was prepared to give a testimony, which I did when it was time.  I spoke of prayer experiences that I had while having a broken heart and contrite spirit.  I also spoke of what being Christ-like meant to me.  I was fasting and found it difficult to concentrate, so I forgot some of the things I wanted to say.

On the way out, I saw Lael and talked to him about wanting to discuss some entrepreneurial opportunities, as Brady suggested during the last FHE.  He said that a group gets together for breakfast every other week to discuss some things, so he would let me know when the next meetup is.

Afterwards, I made it to Sunday school but had to leave halfway through for a meeting with the bishop.  While waiting for my appointment, I got the chance to speak with Kristi for a while and it was great catching up with her.  The bishop's meeting went well and we discussed my preparation to go to the temple and how dating has been going for me.  He gave me some advice on choosing who I ask out on a date and to be more selective, instead of asking everyone out.  I got to EQ late and left after talking to a few people.