After meeting with the Stake President last Wednesday, I contacted the temple to put my name on the list of people receiving their endowment during the Saturday morning session. I arrived at 800 and met Martin in the lobby and we went down to the distribution center so that I can get a set of garments. We then checked in and went to an office to verify my information. I was then taken to a locker room to wear my garments for the first time and a one-piece for initiatory. I went through the process and received my name. I then dressed in white temple clothes and met with the temple president after touring the temple with Martin. He talked to me about a few things and we then made our way to the endowment session room, where first-timers were seated first. After the session, we made it into the celestial room and gathered with others for a while. We were getting hungry, so we went to change. I then went to the distribution center to get a week's worth of garments.
Martin, Jared, Miriam, Wendy and I went to a nearby dinner and had lunch together. Jared took us back to the temple and I spoke to Wendy for a while and went back home. I washed my new garments so that I can be ready to wear them during the coming week. I then went online and ordered my temple clothes and ceremonial pieces. I will get some more garments from the temple the next time I go.
I felt a higher level of happiness and peace afterwards and it felt very good. I look forward to living my life in faith and keeping my new covenants.