Sacrament - Day 45: Dinner Group

I sat alone today and saved a seat for Wendy, since she called to say that she was going to be late. I ran into Jessica on the way out of sacrament and invited her to the dinner group since she hadn't signed up. She said that she would make it. I went to the family history class and then went home to get my temple recommend so that the bishop can give me a new one, since my member number was wrong on it. I spent the third hour waiting for the bishop and talking to people in the hall. The bishop fixed my recommend and I left. I spoke to Keri on the way out and she said that she would like to go to the temple with me, but couldn't that Saturday. I personally didn't think that many people would want to go, but she said that they did. I would rather go with very few people, or even alone for the first time.

I joined Matt for home teaching of two sisters and then went home to bake the bread and prep the salad for the dinner group.  I arrived at the dinner group on time and greeted people as they came in. I was happy to see Jill there and Jessica made it as well. We had a good time, but I didn't get to talk to Jessica much. I sent her a text message after but she didn't reply, she did accept my Facebook friend request though.