Sacrament - Day 44: Last Temple Prep Class

Our home teaching district had a breakfast this morning at Andrew's.  Only Matthew, Kristy and I showed up, but it was nice. I went to the chapel afterwards and sat with Wendy. At the temple prep class, we were joined by Shannon and Kelly. They shared their experiences, insights and advice about the temple. Martin and I continued after they left and had a home teaching session in addition to the class, so we missed the EQ class. I showed up to the last few minutes of EQ and told Eric about Zaneta's move next Sunday.

I returned home and came back later to help setup for the 4.0 fireside. I sat with Laura and talked for a while and the room got full with a good turnout. I then got a snack with others and ended up talking to Michelle for a long time. Shannon came in to say hi to us and I thanked her for her time. I helped clean up a little and went home with cake.