Sacrament - Day 49: New Home Teaching

I arrived early with bread for sacrament, but someone had already prepared everything, so I returned the bread to my car. I made sure that there were enough people to pass and then sat with Wendy. Afterwards, I ran into Jared and talked with him for a while. My home teachers, Paul and Martin, stopped to talk with me and apologized for not meeting this month. I talked to Jared some more and we went to Jill's class downstairs. I ran into Shavonne and Marissa and decided to leave after that to prepare my message for home teaching.

There were four home teaching visits that evening. I picked up Glen, since he doesn't have a car and we went to the first three appointments. The last one was later in the evening and Glen walked over to it. I was thinking of going to the new member meeting, but chose not to. I made a dinner appointment for Saturday with the missionaries and invited Rebecca to join us.