Labels:
General Conference
General Conference - April 2014: Sunday Sessions
After picking up Wendy, I headed to Jocelyn's with frozen pizzas to bake them before people got there. Jocelyn was on her way, but Zach was there, so he let us in. I started the pizzas and Wendy set up the cups and veggies. Jocelyn arrived from her dog sitting and then others started to show up. We watched the first session while eating. We decided to walk by the water in Old Town between sessions, so I took everyone in the Saab. It was nice and sunny out and the are was crowded. We returned for the second session and then left shortly after that. I dropped Wendy off at home and went over to Shannon's to hang out for a while. We went down to Old Town, but it was dark and colder, so we didn't stay long. It turns out that I've been to Shannon's new place before and know some of her roommates, like Eleesha. I had a great time with Shannon and plenty of laughs.