Sacrament - Day 47: Williamsburg Baby Blessing

Wendy and I drove down to Williamsburg on Saturday afternoon to be ready for Spencer's baby blessing on Sunday morning. We arrived later than expected, so we just had dinner and visited the Kipp's for a while, before retiring to the hotel.  On Sunday, we had breakfast in the hotel and made it to the 9 a.m. service just in time for the baby blessing.  A few people recognized me and came to say hello and I talked to a few others.

Wendy and I decided to leave after sacrament and walk around Colonial Williamsburg. There was an arts and music festival, so vendors were set up along the street. We walked the length of the main road and took the bus back to the car. We then went to Spencer's to say hi to everyone and see the baby. They were preparing dinner and talking, so we stayed for a while and left. We stopped at Cracker Barrel to eat and returned home.  It was a good weekend overall and a good opportunity for Wendy and I to spend lots of time together in different situations. It felt good being in a family ward with her.