FHE - Restaurant Sign-Up

Today's FHE was to have us split up into groups, or go individually, to get restaurants to come to the day of service on Sept 14.  I showed up early and Camille and Darla were there to setup.  About eight others showed up and Darla went over the instructions.  We were given a list of restaurants to solicit to, which were all nearby.  I drove over with Brady and Camille and we started down the street with Camille's places first.

Camille was having some difficulty with the first one while talking to the manager, so I chimed in afterwards to try and get us to use a pitch that was easier and shorter.  I ended up doing most of the talking for a next few places and we left the sign-up sheets for them to use.  My last place was closed, so I signed up one.  Camille signed up two and Brady two.

We returned and had some ice cream and Darla decided to give the prize (a gift card to Cold Stone) to Camille and Brady.  Camille said that I had done all the talking and that the card should go to me, so Darla agreed and they gave it to me.  Brady gave me his too, but they all said that I had to use it to take someone from the ward out on a date.  I agreed and took both cards.