FHE - Cafe Rio and New Introductions

I joined the group at Cafe Rio for dinner tonight.  When I arrived, there were already a few people in line.  Behind me, Cara and two others showed up.  I spoke with Cara a little and she was friendly.  I sat at the table with Carla, Mary and Olivia, all new to me.  They were friendly and I got to know them, and them me.  The missionaries joined us with an investigator, Michelle, who I talked to a lot.  Minette also joined us, so we talked briefly.  We had a good time at our table, while the rest of the group was at another table nearby.  I joked with Carla a little, because she looked more like an east coast type of girl to me, but she was from southern California.  They were both at the temple trip on Saturday, but this is the first time that I got to talk to them.  I left around 9:15 because of work.