Jocelyn was a little late picking me up to go sailing and then we hit heavy traffic on the way there, since it was rush hour plus there had been an accident on a nearby bridge. The rest of the group started sailing without us. We picked up Kaitie on the way, since she came by bicycle. We got to the dock an hour late and one of the staff took us out to the sail boat on a motorboat. Mark, Mary-Belle and Rena were on the boat, so we had a good time for the remaining hour. Mary-Bell and Rena said that they were going country dancing at Nick's bar later that night, so I told them that I would join them.
I arrived at Nick's around 9:45, but nobody from there group was there yet. Jocelyn and Mark arrived to have dinner, so I sat with them at a booth. A short while later, Mary and Rena arrived with Josh and a guy from the bar named Barry joined us too. I ordered some chicken tenders, which were awful, and Jocelyn and Mark ate their dinner and left to see a movie. I danced with Mary a few times and we then went to the back where karaoke was going on. I danced with Mary again and then with Rena, but mostly watched and sat at a table. Mary had been sick, so she was getting tired around midnight. We stayed a while longer and left around 12:45. It was a good time overall and I added both Mary and Rena to my Facebook.