Institute - Summer Session; Day 2

I carpooled with Jocelyn today and we got there as they were finishing up the opening hymn.  As I waited outside the door to the room, Mary walked by and smiled and said hi to me, which is the first time and most likely because we had talked a little during the last FHE.  Mary did accept my Facebook friend request the prior week.  I sat next to the missionary sisters and Jocelyn.

During class, we were split up into groups and our group came up with their thoughts on some of the parable topics we were discussing.  It was a good class and I felt social, so I stayed for the mingle afterwards.  I noticed Minette there, but she was busy talking to others so I didn't interrupt to say hi.  I noticed a woman sitting by herself at the piano bench, so I approached her and we ended up talking for quite some time.  She said that I could send her a Facebook friend request, so I did later that night.  I then spoke to Justin for a while and left.  I did see Catherine there, but I didn't talk to her.