Sacrament - Day 14; Looking Sharp

Since this was the fifth Sunday of the month, we were to have a combined 3rd hour, which I enjoy.  I parked next to Minette on the way in because we were coming in at the same time.  We talked a little and she stopped to talk to the missionaries, so I grabbed a seat.  Minette didn't see next to me, but instead of a few rows back, so I found that odd.  Maybe because I was sitting at the end of the row, so she figured I didn't want her to sit in mine.  I moved over later to let people in.  The talks were good and we had a musical number because of the 4th of July.  It was the national anthem, so most people stood during the performance.

I went to a class on the 3rd floor, taught by Rebecca.  On my way to the class, Julie stopped me and said that I can come over to her place to help her organize or just hang out.  Laura, sitting next to her, said that I looked sharp (I had a gray suit on with a dark tie and white shirt).  I participated in class by reading scripture.  After the combined meeting where two talks were given, I waited in the lobby for Marisol, who was meeting me for my calling.  I ended talking to Rebecca, who was looking to go dancing and said that guys who dance are attractive.

Marisol came up to me and we talked about transferring responsibility for the ward website to me.  We decided to schedule an in-person meeting with our laptops to make the transfer.