Today, I decided to attend FHE at the Oak Marr ward, because ours had a combined activity and were watching the Wizard of Oz movie outdoors, which I didn't feel like doing. I got the address from Kristen and drove the 25 minutes to get to the Vienna location. There were about 10 people in the house, and I knew some of them, like Bailey and Sarah. We had a good lesson and I participated a little by giving my experience with studying scripture and also read some verses. Afterwards, we had treats (I brought some chocolate filled pastries, which everyone appreciated). I spoke to Kristen for a while because she asked me how I found the church, so I gave her a quick conversion story.
We then went outside to play croquet and had a good time with that. Kristen had to leave before the game was done, so I shook her hand and told her that it was nice seeing her. Once I got home, I sent Kristen a message on Facebook thanking her for giving me the information to the FHE and also inviting her to get together with me if she wishes to do so. She seems interested, but it's hard to tell and I'll have to see if she follows through on my invite.