Missionary Dinner and Temple Baptismal Trip

A dinner with the missionary sisters was scheduled for 5 PM at the Mediterranean Cafe as usual.  I arrived early and found a table and then Andrea arrived.  I spoke to here for about 10 minutes before the missionaries got there.  We ate and had a good time talking and they left us with a message.  Andrea expressed an interest in playing tennis, so I told her that we could schedule a game.

I drove straight from there to the church building to carpool to the temple.  I rode with Chad and was in the backseat with Minette.  It was nice talking with Minette and we got to know each other more.  It was her first time back to the temple in a long time and I reassured her that she would do great.  We met the rest of the group in the lobby and sat in the waiting room, where I got to talk with Minette some more.  We went down and to the baptistery and I did confirmations first and then five baptisms when my turn came.

On the ride home, I got to talk with Minette some more.  When we arrived at the church building, she mentioned how she was hungry, so we decided to walk to a local restaurant to eat.  We chose a Thai place and we had a good dinner together.  We got to know each other quite well, at least our history and thoughts on relationships and dating, as well as the church and my conversion.  We walked back to the church and hugged goodnight.  Hopefully we will meet again.