Labels:
FHE
FHE - Volleyball
This is the first time going to FHE with this ward. Tonight, a dozen of us met at the King Street chapel for a volleyball game. When I arrived at the chapel, I realized that it was the one I had been to during the summer of 2009 for a singles conference. It wasn't the best of memories, but I got that out of my head and went in to have a good time. There were only two people there at first and we setup the net. By the start of the first game, we were 9 and then 12. We played three games and our team lost the match. It was fun and I had a few good moves. My right wrist was a little sore the next day because I hit the ball wrong a few times, but it's nothing major. We didn't have time for treats after since the YSA had shown up to play as well, so well all left. I met a few new people from the ward and saw a couple of familiar faces.