Sacrament - Day 2; My Records Arrive

I got to sacrament today early enough to get a good seat.  I noticed Esther sitting at my row, so I moved to be next to her.  We shared a hymn book and it was great to see her.  I recognized a lot of people from Penny's birthday, so that was great.  The bishopric announced my name when they were going down the list of new records they had received, so I stood up for that.  I joked with the woman to my left because she wasn't getting up from her seat and I couldn't leave, so she responded jokingly and finally got up and left.

After sacrament, I walked in to a random class and it turned out to be the relationship one.  I sat in the back next to two women and talked to them a bit.  The class was good and the speaker spoke about their experiences and about having a forgiving heart.  The speaker mentioned how her sister was raped and killed by Ted Bundy and how it took 16 years before they knew what had happened to her (when he finally confessed to it).  She later lost her brother in a car accident (the driver, her brothers friend, was drunk and survived).  Her dad left them and the church and she spoke of the pain and forgiveness process that they went through.  After class, I tried to speak to the woman to my right but she gave me her name and did not seem to want to talk any more, so I gave her my name and left.

The EQ meeting was normal and I marked my attendance and left shortly after since I was very sleepy.  I grabbed some tithing slips on the way out so that I could start paying there.