I arrived early and found a seat and kept to myself. I guess I didn't really expect to socialize tonight and just wanted to listen to the class. The woman I saw last time and thought was cute sat in front of me. We went through the class and I raised my hand once to contribute. It was a good class on the joy of the priesthood and it got a lot of participation from everyone.
As the class was coming to an end, I imagined myself asking the cute petite woman in front of me if she had a minute. I had to leave because I had work to do before bed, but wanted to introduce myself. She started folding chairs to put away, so I did the same. She did look in my direction and I smiled, but she didn't smile back and just kept folding chairs. That took away a bit of my motivation to talk to her, but I still wanted to say hi. As we put the chairs away, I found an opening but another woman started talking to her. She then went to the snack table and I started talking with a couple I recognized. I went back to looking for her, but she had disappeared and I couldn't find her. She had either left, or was lost in the crowd. It was getting late and I had to go, so my shyness would win again this time. We'll always have another institute class.