Jill had invited me to a get together on the poolside patio of her apartment complex. The theme was cherry blossoms and we were asked to bring a treat. I made a no-bake cheesecake with cherry topping and brought that with me. I was glad to see Kelly there, because I've been wanting to talk to her. There were about 15 people and many different treats. I spoke to Isaac for the first time and also Ali. I also got to speak to Kelly and Nancy for a while, as well as others that I hadn't met before. Jocelyn showed up too, so I talked to her for a while.
My social skills seem to be improving and the conversations that I was in flowed well and got people to laugh and talk more. I walked to my car with Jocelyn so that she could get her glasses from it and we talked a little about my testimony from that morning. I went back and talked to people some more and then we helped Jill clean up and take the food back inside. A small group were hanging out inside Jill's apartment and it sounded like they had something planned for that evening. I left shortly after so that I could make it in time to the Potomac 4.0 fireside.
I sent an email to Kelly to see if she wanted to talk some more outside of church and asked her if she was going to any of the activities this week. I also emailed Nancy to tell her that it was nice meeting her.