FHE - Indexing Party
An indexing party was scheduled for today and everyone was to bring their laptop to church so that we can receive some help and instruction. I installed the indexing software before leaving and downloaded a batch to get started. I arrived on time and the room was already filled, with everyone on tables with their laptops. I found a place next to Marlene and started working on batches. I saw Briar and Miriam there, but didn't speak to them at first. Kelly came in later and I asked her a question about a record I was having an issue with. She had moved in to a new condo, so we talked about that a little. Darla gave a message and we had a closing prayer. I spoke to Anne-Marie on the way out and she said that she would be going to the tango class with me and Jennifer on Friday night. I grabbed a snack and left shortly after.