I got to Jocelyn's home on time, but she wasn't ready to go, so we talked a little as she prepared. I drove us to the church building for the first Sunday session. There weren't as many people as we thought there would be. After the talks were over, we went upstairs for the brunch. There were more members from YSA there, but it was a good group. Some people that weren't at the talks showed up for the brunch. Jocelyn and I split off and did our own thing. I talked to some people that I knew or recognized and got a plate of food. They had croissant sandwiches, wraps, biscuits, pita chips, spreads, cookies, and drinks. I spoke to a few strangers and sat at a table where Jocelyn was. I talked to Lael for a while, and then Russell.
Jocelyn and I decided to drive over to her friend's home a few blocks away, since he was having a crepe party. There was a good group of people there and I met a few new faces, some who will be going on the day trip next Saturday. I was talking to Jocelyn, when Jill interrupted us, so I joked with her about it since he has done this before. I ended up talking to Jill a few more times during our stay there and she seemed nice. She had said that she was German and Jocelyn joked that she only dates German guys, so I teased her about it. I later told her that I drive a German car, if that counts for anything. She said that she would introduce me to Kimberly on Sunday, since she likes everything Lebanese.
After talking to a few more people, it was time to take Jocelyn home, since she was meeting a friend for the later session. I invited her to dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant that I had discovered and we agreed on Friday night. I went home and watched the last session on my computer. I sent an email to Jill, telling her that it was nice talking to her. I also sent an email to Kimberly, Jill's friend, introducing myself.