Institute - Day 5; We Meet Again

I showed up a little early today and noticed a woman sitting by herself.  As I approached her area, she started to look familiar to me.  I felt silly, because I was about 90% sure that it was Jocelyn, who I had met at last week's institute, but she looked different enough to make me question myself and her directory photo didn't do her justice.  Also, I had spoken to her the night before and she said that she had a cake decorating class and would be missing institute for the next five weeks.  She was talking to a guy in the next aisle, so I sat one row behind her.  She turned around, addressed me by my name when saying hello and asked me how I was.  I was slightly embarrassed at this point, so we talked a bit and I moved to her row to talk to her some more.

When things got started, we shared a hymn book and then shared her scriptures.  I didn't participate in class this time, although I did have a comment to make, which would have been a good once since the teacher said it later.  Jocelyn did make a comment to the class.  Midway through the class, a guy she knew came over and sat next to her and she greeted him.  At the end of the class, we talked a little but the guy was pushing to get her attention, so I went to the snack table.

I noticed that Amelia had a new hairdo and wanted to compliment her on it, but she was talking to another woman and there was no pause.  I talked to Kellie shortly and left soon after because I wanted to stop at the grocery store on the way home.  I will be seeing Jocelyn on Saturday at a General Conference brunch that one of her friends is putting together, so I wasn't too concerned about not getting to talk to her.