Restaurant Meetup - California Pizza Kitchen

A restaurant meetup was scheduled for today, with about 15 people expected to show.  There were some new faces there, but I knew most of the people.  I sat on the end, which was unfortunately far from Nancy, who I had met at Jill's Party.  Kelly, who I also met at Jill's, arrived with a friend, but she was just dropping her off.  She said that she received a call about a condo and had to go look at it.  She did say hi to me and said that she had received my email and would reply to it.

I spent most of the evening talking to Jonathan, James, Luce and Kate.  I'm Jonathan's new home teacher, so we scheduled a meeting for Wednesday night during institute.  I had a Moroccan chicken salad, which was good.  It was a nice evening, but wish that I had the chance to speak to more people, but the conversation at my table was good.

Kelly did reply to my email, but it was a short one liner.  She said that she would probably see me at the temple baptism night on Thursday.