FHE - Dinner Meetup and New Introductions

A dinner meetup at Chipotle in Crystal City was planned, so I decided to go since it's one of my favorite eateries.  I arrived on time and met Brady outside.  I recognized one sister, who was already waiting inside and noticed a few more sisters in line to get food.  We got our food and sat at the same table with eight others.  I sat across from Janelle, which I noticed now had a ring on her finger, and next to Briar, which I had not met before.

The dinner was fun and conversation was flowing.  Janelle spoke of her engagement to Matt, a recent convert.  They asked me about my conversion, so I gave them a brief history of it.  Throughout the dinner, I found myself talking to Briar more since it seemed that we had a lot in common.  People started leaving after an hour or so and it left me and Briar alone at the table.  We continued talked for another hour and found a great connection with each other.  We agreed to meet again for activities, sightseeing (we're both pretty new to the area) and just hang out.  I walked her to her car in the parking garage and she gave me a ride to mine. We exchanged phone numbers and said goodnight.

The dinner turned out great and it was fun, so I'm glad that I joined everyone.  I'm excited to have met Briar and look forward to spending more time with her.