Missionary Dinner 1

I signed up to feed the missionaries for today and invited Miriam to join us.  Since I didn't have dining furniture yet, I invited them to meet me at a Mediterranean cafe nearby, which I knew was good.  The missionaries were running late, so Miriam and I ordered and waited for them.  They ordered when they arrived and we ate together and talked for a while.

The missionaries, both sisters from Utah, had not eaten falafel before, but they liked their wraps.  Miriam and I had the chicken gyro, which wasn't too tasty.  I gave the missionaries a brief version of my conversation story and they talked a little about themselves.  Before leaving, they asked us to find referrals for them, especially singles so that we can add members to our ward.

After the sisters left, Miriam and I went down to Old Town Alexandria and walked around for a while.  We had a good time getting to know each other and it was a nice day to walk around.  We drove back to where Miriam's car was parked and we parted ways.