Abby invited me to her birthday celebration at Good Stuff eatery. When I arrived, only Erin was there, sitting outside. I sat next to her and she asked me where I was from, so we talked a little about that. Others showed up, including Abby, so we went inside and got a table. I ordered a turkey burger with fries and a drink. Kaylynn and Justin were sitting next to me. I spoke to Sarah briefly, who I had seen before but did not recognize because she cut her hair short. I mostly talked to Justin and Kaylynn throughout the dinner and then followed Justin to the church building for the Institute celebration.
The Institute celebration was suppose to be at a park, but they changed it to the building location. Food was setup inside with some outside. I had fruit and talked to some people. I ran into Spencer again and Jenny from the Texas party. I then spoke to Penny, Russell, Rebecca, the missionaries and then left shortly afterward.