Darla invited me to the birthday party she was hosting for May births. As I drove up to her house, I remembered that I had been there a few years ago to meet with her for a date. She had mentioned this before, but I couldn't remember the details. I told her that I remembered and gave her a hug. I brought Tiramisu, which I didn't know contained coffee, but she let me put it out anyway. Her friend Jenny was there, so I talked to her for a while as other guests starting coming in. Jenny and I connected quite well and she seemed interested in getting to know me. Jenny also invited me to go biking with her or some other activities. She gave me her phone number before leaving and added me to her Facebook. I walked her to her car afterwards.
The party was good and I spoke to a few new people. I got to know Z and Elaine a little and talked to Paul and Kellie a little bit. I thanked Darla and left shortly after.