Missionary Dinner and Movie Night

The missionaries were to meet me at a Mediterranean Cafe for dinner and I invited Shannon to join us.  Shannon and I showed up on time, but the missionaries were to be late.  Shannon and I got to know each other as we waited and it turned out to be a great conversation about many topics concerning the church, the gospel, and dating in the ward.  The missionaries arrived 90 minutes late, so it gave us plenty of time to get to know each other, which was a good thing.  We quickly ate because Shannon had to leave and the missionaries left after a quick message.  Shannon sent me a text later to thank me for dinner and said that she enjoyed getting to know me.

Later in the evening, I joined a group for a movie (Iron Man 3).  Jill had invited me and the outing was for Jared's birthday.  The movie was good and I bought Jill a water since I had gone out to get a drink for myself.  After the movie, we met outside and waited, which gave me the opportunity to talk to Brooke, who I had not met before.  Some were going to a restaurant afterwards, but I left to go home since I had to be up early to clean the church.