Sunday Brunch; Bring Your Own Cereal

There was a small brunch organized by from from the Crystal City Ward nearby, so I decided to attend.  I brought a box of cereal and some pomegranate/blueberry juice.  I arrived early and talked with Crysti, the host and helped her set up.  Paul arrived with Shawn and we did a quick home teaching session outside.  I told them that I needed a cat sitter for when I go on vacation, and we all talked about our backgrounds.

When I returned inside, there were many more people, so I got some cereal and started introducing myself to some of them.  Sierra came in shortly after, so we talked for a while about our backgrounds.  She seemed interested in learning about me and continued to make some eye contact from across the room throughout the activity.  I wasn't sure what to think of it, especially since she didn't shake my hand or anything when I said that I had to leave.

I sat on the couch and was joined by Rebecca, who I had talked to briefly earlier.  We ended up talking for quite some time and found her to be attractive and nice.  Unfortunately, she is just visiting and would be returning to TN for her job in the Air Force.  She took my full name so that she can find me on Facebook.

I said my goodbyes and left shortly after that.  Later on, I added some of the people I spoke to on my Facebook.