Today I attended the class on an artist named Minerva Teichert, given by Shannon. We were separated into groups and each group had to describe their painting. I was in the Queen Esther group and was chosen to present for us. My presentation was good and funny and we had some good input on the painting. We went around to all the others paintings as each group described theirs.
Afterwards, I put some chairs away and then introduced myself to Sarah, who I had not spoken to before. She was beautiful and friendly, so we talked for a good amount of time. She's going to Duck Beach, so maybe I'll run into her there. She's actually in another ward, but they have singles activities too and she invited me to attend them. I added her to my Facebook and she accepted my request. I also joined her ward's Facebook group so that I can know about the activities.