Sacrament - Day 7; Mother's Day

I arrived a little early and sat next to Kimberly, but someone called her away.  The bishop said that he would be away for two weeks and that those going to Duck Beach should have fun while being careful about who they meet and what they do.  The talks were good and I went up to Sunday School afterwards, since the temple prep class was cancelled this week.  On the way out of Sunday School, I thanked Kelly for connecting me with Kristi, since we were emailing now.  Kelly said "good for you" and seemed indifferent.  I wasn't sure what to think of it, but I guess she didn't see it as a big deal.

After EQ, I ran into Darla and we spoke of her friend in VA Beach, who is a new convert is looking for friends in the area.  I mentioned to her that Jeff lived there and she said that he hasn't been responsive.  I told her that he's moving away in two months anyway and he's probably focusing on dating Keri.  I said that I would be in touch with her friend and would introduce him to my friend Casey from Norfolk.