I joined the cleaning crew at church at 8:00 AM to help out. I was on vacuum duty again and left after about an hour. I went back home to rest before going back out to help Julie move. We loaded the truck at Julie's house and unloaded it at her new apartment. Beverli was there, so I got to talk to her for a while throughout the move. It was good to get to know her and it would be nice to meet with her again. The move went smoothly, except that we had to get large armoires in through the second floor balcony because they wouldn't fit through the front door. I assembled the dining table and helped with other things. Julie had pizza and donuts for everyone afterwards. I gave Beverli a hug on the way out and told her that we should get to know each other some more.
Anne-Marie and I met up later on to prepare food for a friend in D.C. Kelly said that we can just drop the food off at her place, since she was going there anyway, this was we wouldn't have to drive into the city. We went to Trader Joe's and got a few frozen items and went back to her house to cook them. Things took longer than expected and Kelly was getting upset because she had to leave and was waiting for us to deliver the food. We ended up dropping it off at Juliann's, who was also going. Anne-Marie and I went to dinner at an Ethiopian eatery near church and we had a good talk. I dropped her off back home and went home.