Cleaning Church; Preparedness Fair; Embassy Tour

Today was a full one, starting with cleaning the church at 8:00 AM.  About eight people showed up, so it only took an hour to clean everything.  I vacuumed and laid chairs out in the overflow.  Afterwards, I went to the preparedness fair and looked around for a little while, practicing some CPR on a dummy.  I saw Kimberly there and spoke to her for a short time.

I met a group at church at noon and we took the metro to D.C. for the embassy tours.  The group included Paul, Jonathan, Jeff, Keri, and Jenny.  Keri drove us to the metro and we parked in a nearby garage.  It was a warm day, with a risk of showers later.  We started with the Irish embassy, then Romania, Latvia, Slovenia, Turkey, and Denmark.  While near the Turkish embassy, we stopped in a mosque and then ate a little at the bazaar outside of it.  It started raining lightly during the walk back to the metro and we rode back together to church.