FHE - Holy Cow Burgers

I met a group at the church building so that we can carpool to Holy Cow for dinner.  We were eight and Paul said a prayer before we left.  I drove Ashley, which I just met, and Maggie.  A group was already at the restaurant and had sat at some tables.  I ordered the turkey burger and sweet potato fries, which were good.  I sat with Lael and we talked throughout the meal.  It was a good conversation and we got to know each other more.  After Lael left, I sat next to Ashley and talked to her for a little while before heading back to the church building.

On the way home, I received a call from Jenny, who I met at the May Birthday event, in response to a text I sent her.  We talked for a while and made plans to meet on Thursday night for dinner and a walk in Old Town.  We joked around a little and I said that I would put new wrap on her tennis racket for her (she wanted a pink one).  I felt that my attempt at banter was a little too much, but Jenny didn't seem to be bothered by it.